8 Sept 2012

Invisalign Teeth Straightening? It's The Best Thing I Have Ever Done


invisalign dentist bracknell straight teeth“I met fellow dentist Teresa at a dental conference and she suggested that she could straighten my teeth with an appliance called Invisalign, a clear plastic brace which is almost invisible. 

I'd looked into getting my teeth straightened before but had been told by various orthodontists that it was a difficult job and I would have to wear head gear (a very unattractive metal device worn on the outside of the face and head). 

I just accepted the way my teeth were but felt embarrassed by my smile. I was getting married the following year so when Teresa suggested it I jumped at the chance to go ahead with Invisalign.  When the treatment plan came back it said I needed to wear Invisalign for 3 years, this was very daunting but I wanted a nice smile so much that I decided to  commit myself to it. 

"It's The Best Thing I Have Ever Done" Says Marion

Click here  to read the rest of this smile success story and many more success stories from Appledore Dental Clinic Bracknell.  


dr teresa invisalign dentist bracknell straight teeth
Dr Teresa Day Clinical Director and Founder of
Appledore Dental Clinic Bracknell




To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Bracknell and you will start smiling more

invisalign dentist appledore dental clinic bracknell straight teeth
invisalign dentist bracknell straight teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment