19 Feb 2014

Appledore is the only place I can take them knowing they are in safe capable understanding hands

I have been a patient of Dr Day at Appledore since I was 21 (over 11yrs)

I have anxiety and a lot of dental history due to an accident in childhood- when I met Dr Day I had V poor teeth and missing front teeth which I had to wear dentures to hide
bracknell dentist
Dr Teresa Day GDC 54407
Clinical Director & Founder of
Appledore Dental Clinic

Ive undergone veneers,Bone grafts, Implants and many a filling under the care of Appledore and cannot recommend them highly enough.

I am also a mum to 3 children, 2 with autism and Appledore is the only place I can take them knowing they are in safe capable understanding hands

Thank you Appledore Clinic  x

Olley Edward

Bracknell


To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Bracknell and you will start smiling more
   Bracknell dentist Bracknell dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment