12 Jan 2017

Bracknell dentist, dental implant patient says thank you for bringing back my confidence to smile



Dear Teresa
Bracknell dental implants
Bracknell dental implants

Over the past 6 months i have been receiving treatment to replace the remaining 6 bottom teeth with implants. I was quite apprehensive about having this treatment, the thought of drilling into my jaw bone and screwing in metal post filled me with dread.

Nothing could be further from the truth, from the very beginning you put me at ease, explaining in detail the steps required to end up with dentures that fit like a glove.with no movement at all.

You also told me on the outset what it would cost with no hidden extras, and provided me with what you intended to do over the coming weeks and months.

The process was pain free, from removing the remaining 6 teeth to fixing the post in my lower jaw bone. I now have a full bottom denture, securely held in place by the implants, with no movement whatsoever, quite brilliant. To say I am thrilled is an understatement, they sit a firmly as if they were my original teeth.

I can and will strongly recommend this procedure to all my family and friends.
 
Thank you for bringing back my confidence to smile

Sincerely
Annette Lean




To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Bracknell and you will start smiling more
Bracknell dental implants
Bracknell dentist BDA Good Practice Member
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. It's always a joy to read about people getting their confidence back after receiving dental implants and bringing their smile back. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to see how you have helped this dental patient. Many dentist northeast philadelphia patients lover their new smiles

    ReplyDelete