14 Aug 2015

Bracknell Dentist - My Treatment Was Pain Free



"I visited Neale at Appledore to have some treatment, I must admit I hadn't been to the dentist in over
bracknell dentist dr neale katz
Bracknell Dentist Dr Neale Katz
ten years because I was so afraid of the dentist.
 

I was so nervous about having the work done but, Neale talked me through the procedure and was reassuring every step of the way. 

I must thank Neale and the Appledore staff for being so understanding of my fear and reassuring me, my treatment was pain free and I will not be quite so nervous on my next visit" says Lynn Kendrick 



To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Bracknell and you will start smiling more
bracknell dentist dr neale katzbracknell dentist dr neale katz

No comments:

Post a Comment